Some helpful information about Heath's Tea Room...
- Reservations are strongly recommended, especially when traveling from a distance, as the room is small and intimate with only 11 tables. Weekends in the summer are popular for large reservations (birthdays, baby showers, etc.) which limits our ability to seat others. However, we try to always be open to the public for part of each day.
- Take-out and party trays are available.
- Food is prepared daily and in small batches. Therefore, the selection will vary throughout the day and some items may become unavailable. When making a reservation we are happy to take your order in advance to ensure desired items are available for your enjoyment.
- The tea room includes a small gift shop featuring fine bone china teapots that are made in & imported from England, along with other tea accessories. The children's porcelain tea sets are made in & imported from Germany.
- The Tea Room is not recommended for children under 3 years of age as highchairs and booster seats are not available. However, we are happy to accomodate your portable highchair or booster seat.
- The Tea Room is available for private functions. Package pricing is available for parities of 25 or more. Packages start at $24.95 per person. Functions of 25 or more held at the beginning or end of the business day are not subject to a room fee. For details regarding functions please email email@example.com or call 978.309.3388.